- As a man I am not very good at sharing about medical issues with people, however my appointment with Rachel was like we were friends and just having a catch up. She is very easy to communicate with and was empathetic towards the problems I was having. I found her to be professional and knowledgeable in finding a solution for my health issue.
- After years struggling with Reflux and an inflamed digestive system
(resulting in 2 trips to hospital ED), it was fantastic to find someone
who was prepared to listen to what I was saying and feeling.
An appointment with Rachel, a professional, who is also very caring
helped me, in her role as a Clairvoyant and Natural therapist.
She has many qualities but the greatest for me, is as a Listener .
L. She listens and learns who you are and what you are about
I. She is intuitive and Insightful and encourages you to look Inwards
S. Sizes up situations quickly and supplies whatever you may need
T. She is truthful and honest
E. She is empathetic, gentle and encouraging
N. Uses her Knowledge to give you the right Natural Products
S. Smiles and has a wonderful infectious laugh
She has calmed my digestive system using her knowledge, her talents and natural products
Which have enabled me to function much much better.
I feel alive again and am enjoying life physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Rachel, thank you so much.
- I saw Rachel for a naturopathic consultation in early 2014 and found her to be very professional and thorough. I gained some new insights into my physical and emotional wellbeing and got new ideas how to proceed on my own journey. Rachel was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a kind and helpful manner. She comes across as very passionate about her work. I also found that even when sharing difficult things there was a certain lightness in the room which made it easy to talk to her.
S. W, Waipawa
- Finally, I've found a Naturopath who has listened to my health concerns and gone out of her way to create the best possible treatment plan for ME, not an easy task particularly as I'm based in Australia and have had many years of serious health concerns. Rachel is so personable & friendly and genuinely cares about me achieving my health goals, nothing is ever a problem and I've thoroughly enjoyed the interaction I've been fortunate to have with her. I have no doubt that anyone lucky enough to have her guidance will get just as amazing results with their health concerns as I have.
N.B - Hamiton Island, Queensland, Australia
- After not having my period for over two years I decided to seek the advice of a naturopath and was put in touch with Rach through a friend.
From our first meeting I instantly felt at ease and was impressed with how thorough she was. We covered all areas of my lifestyle and she was always considerate of my budget when discussing treatment. I was a dedicated client but what was prescribed was very attainable and within six months my period returned to a regular cycle.
Rach is such a delight to work with and her knowledge, optimism and kind nature are so comforting when discussing personal issues. I adore her!
- "Visited Rachel for my little ones colic. I have found Rachel to be very pleasant and professional but also personable. She is easy to talk to and very helpful even for the sleep deprived mother who struggle to remember what day it is. Within a couple of visits we had a "treatment" for my little one and after a few days a much happier baby and mummy. Rachel also recommended the right people for us to seek further help which was great because I found out my little one needed chiropractic treatment as well. Overall both baby and mummy had a great experience and I will recommend Rachel to anyone interested in a natural alternative to look after your health. I also follow Rachel on Facebook as she provides really helpful tips and links to look after yourself. (I particularly love the relaxing bath recipe with epsom salts, lavender oil and baking soda)"
- I started seeing Rachel Wright late 2013 because my anxiety was terrible and didn't know what else to do after spending years of going through my GP.
From my first appointment I felt really listened to and so much more positive and with in weeks was medication and panic attack free.
Meeting Rachel truly has changed my life for the better which I am forever greatful.